Syncing between wp8.1 and w8

waddupsam

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello! Im sorry if there has been a thread about this specific problem before. I tried search but couldnt find anything. Anyway i have noticed a problem in syncing my music collection to phone. On my PC there are 299 songs in cloud but on phone only 241. Random songs from collection are missing on phone. Anybody else with this problem? Solutions? Thanks

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Nobody knows the reason?

Not necessarily, I know WPC says an answer in 5 minutes, but its still very dependent on the users, so I would give a thread a few days to a week before assuming noone knows.

Now I'm not familiar with cloud syncing music since I just copy all my music manually, so I can't be of much help, sorry.

Piratelooksat40

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Sorry that you have not an answer. Even though Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 have been out for over 2 years, the syncing process is a disaster. I think everyone has the same problem that you have. Whether you are syncing to the cloud or trying to sync with a direct connection to the phone, it is a complete disaster.

At least if you try a direct connection, you can get it to work a little better, how ever if you use playlists you have to download the entire playlist everytime you make a change.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3