Package Tracker App Version 2.6 Crashing

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The Package Tracker app for Windows (by ITECTURE.consulting) was recently updated to version 2.6.0 to be compatible with Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Now when I try to open the app on my ASUS laptop, Dell All-in-One PC, or Surface Pro 3 (all running Windows 8.1 with all updates to date applied), the app crashes. The app logo screen appears briefly and then closes, reverting back to the start screen. I've contacted the developer about this, and so far he's not sure what the problem is. I wanted to find out if anyone else is experiencing this issue with this latest version of Package Tracker, so I can give more feedback to the developer and hopefully help him solve the issue. So please respond to this thread if you're also experiencing this problem. Fortunately, the Windows Phone version of the app still works.

Gary Woolston

Jan 31, 2017
Visit site
I also am experiencing problems with Package Tracker 6.0 but my problems are I keep getting a message saying that the synchronization failed, make sure you have established an network connection and nothing syncs. This is happening on all of my devices.
I have sent several emails to the company and they are not responding. So I don't know what to say.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss