Where is my music?

Paul Foulkes

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I have an xbox profile on my sons Xbox. But logging into it and looking at my collection I don't see all my music, when compared to the music available on xbox music via either my computer or phone? Anyone help?

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I use Zune to manage my Collection on my networked PC, but that shouldn't make a difference to the Xbox. I have an Xbox Music Pass, but am not sure that is required. And I don't know where in the world different pass and Xbox features are available.

I don't remember how I originally set it up on my Xbox 360 E, but I did have to sign in with the Xbox Music (Pass) account (email ID), and at some point, in an app, I believe, I associated or identified the My Music PC folder and gave it its own Xbox collection name. This PC (folder) is now found/seen on my network by the Xbox, along with other devices, and when I cursor to the My Music Apps tile under Music in the Xbox, the collection name appears. Clicking on that shows my entire My Music PC Collection, including both owned and XBM Pass subscription albums.

I don't know if this is helpful, but I can log into my Xbox and try to answer any specific question next time I log in here.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Firstly are you talking about a 360 or an Xbox One?

On the One you should see all the music you have on the cloud, but not see any local music, to play your local music you would use the "Media app" and stream music via DLNA or use a USB stick/drive

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa