Xbox Music Splits albums and other problems

trainplane

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Does Xbox Music split albums for other people? I got the album Chrvches (with the free album offer) on my 1020 and it split it in two. At first it looked like it split in two because it downloaded part of it then stopped when I switched apps then turned black and crashed. But even after downloading the full album it is still split in two. Also I noticed some albums are put in two folders even duplicating songs. See the screenshot. It also thinks some songs are in the cloud when the music is in both locations. It also crashes when you are downloading and hit the Windows button. Is this app just totally confused? It's good that MS is trying to promote Xbox Music with free albums but it's such a terrible app right now.

wp_ss_20141206_0001.pngXbox Music Folders.PNG

trainplane

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
This happens when I have the explicit and non-explicit versions of the same album.
Thanks that might be the case. It's too bad there is no way to set the meta data for your albums like you can on Windows and combine the albums. It would also fix many of the missing album art for locally copied music. This along with all the other usability issues and crashes makes it seem Xbox Music is an early beta app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750