Cannot Sign In or Play Music from PC/Phone

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok gang... I am going crazy. I lucked up and bought a xbox one year pass for $30 last week. I thought it was luck... this has been a nightmare that I have not wanted to admit... Microsoft has gotten so much right for me, but this is pissing me off and I don't like it :{

:0) Rant over, but I need help. I have looked online for a solution, but still cannot find one. I have not redeemed the code as I wanted to used the 30 day trial to maximize my subscription. Good thing as I may have to return it.

I have tried to download the music to my collection and no dice... Even music I have purchased in the past will not play. This is on my phone, on my computers, and my Xboxes...

error codes:
1) Cant Play... 0xc00d11df
2) Cant sign in... (don't have the code at the moment)

Any suggestions would be welcomed... even if you just want to rant about this problem... but I am pissed off. One account that works so well coughs and chokes on this service... and 4 devices sucks... I just got a surface pro 3 from my company... 2 Xboxes, a dell venue 8, a couple home workstation, 3 windows phones... :( I am already sol.

Tvan15

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I can play ok from my Surface and Xbox but am getting the same errors as you when trying to stream on my phone. It just started happening to me over the weekend

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Well... Finally got help from support tonight... Marta D. fixed it... Not sure how... but we added a renewal to the free trial... she also cleared all of my devices... which there was only one... my old 900... I had previously removed the other device. CS needs to remove them all as you as a user can only remove one every 30 days.

Not sure what fixed it.. but after doing both steps, it is working on my phone, tablets, and PC.

Very happy now and will be redeeming my full year pass.

GEO147

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Well... Finally got help from support tonight... Marta D. fixed it... Not sure how... but we added a renewal to the free trial... she also cleared all of my devices... which there was only one... my old 900... I had previously removed the other device. CS needs to remove them all as you as a user can only remove one every 30 days.

Not sure what fixed it.. but after doing both steps, it is working on my phone, tablets, and PC.

Very happy now and will be redeeming my full year pass.

I spent over an hour via web chat with MS support, doing a lot of what you listed above and nothing would work regarding my Lumia 930. Only thing we didn't do was add the renewal to the free trial. I have until 21st Jan before the trial runs out so I am hesitant to do that in case it doesn't work as it should.

Was working up until recently just like you. Glad you got yours sorted though.

Can you tell me, does the Music app say signing in? It doesn't for me anymore even though it allows access to the store and to download?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb