InstaPic (one of those instagram third-party app in W8.1 out there) got a problem.
    Before this happened, when I try to open the InstaPic, it always got stuck on the loading page.
    Done try re-install it, but now things even gotten worse. When I try to open the app, an error message come out, suggest me to go the the app page on the store
    instaappic-error.jpg

And then when I try to unsintall the app, there are no option to uninstall (by click right-mouse on the app)
    Or maybe there are a way to uninstall an app beside that?

instapic-no-uninstall.jpg

I know I should have contact the the app developer, but here I wonder maybe this problem is on the OS itself rather than the app, or maybe there are some similar problem that you have encounter and also solved.

Thanks you guys for your help, I'll appreciate it..
    02-11-2015 02:02 AM
    try uninstalling from pc settings!
    02-11-2015 02:18 AM
    try uninstalling from pc settings!
    Yes I did but the app itself doesn't even appear on the list.
    I tried to uninstall from the desktop's program and feature but it's useless.

Sorry but now the problem is SOLVED, thank you for your concern.
    I just click the "go to store" option when I open the app, couple of times I tried this already but the store just told me to re-install the, but how!?
    But then I tried again and the store gave me a different message than before, it said that "the Store can help you to repair the app" with a click-able "repair" button and then the store does it job the repair it
    namy_grooves likes this.
    02-11-2015 11:07 AM
    Yes I did but the app itself doesn't even appear on the list.
    I tried to uninstall from the desktop's program and feature but it's useless.

Sorry but now the problem is SOLVED, thank you for your concern.
    I just click the "go to store" option when I open the app, couple of times I tried this already but the store just told me to re-install the, but how!?
    But then I tried again and the store gave me a different message than before, it said that "the Store can help you to repair the app" with a click-able "repair" button and then the store does it job the repair it
    thats good!
    02-14-2015 10:55 PM