Free Office 365 for Students - which universities?

vc-10

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know which universities are part of the free Office 365 for Students promo? My university uses Microsoft stuff for email, and it says Office 365 in the top left corner, but no idea whether we're going to get the free subscription for the rest of Office 365. Anyone got a list somewhere?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know which universities are part of the free Office 365 for Students promo? My university uses Microsoft stuff for email, and it says Office 365 in the top left corner, but no idea whether we're going to get the free subscription for the rest of Office 365. Anyone got a list somewhere?

There could be a list, but I'm guessing it would be a very long list. However, in the absence of a list, the official Microsoft Office Blogs site allows you to check if your university is eligible for the students (or teachers) promo. You will be asked to log into your university credentials in one of the succeeding pages.

Just tested it now and looks like it works for my university (in the Philippines).:cool:

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
If I'm not mistaken, as long as you have an institutional email address (for example, .edu) you qualify for the free Office. I know I read that somewhere but I can't remember.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
My email is @wgu.edu but in order for it to work I had to do @my.wgu.edu to get free office for education

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786