Well windows central has their official app, likewise crackberry imore Android Central etc. But both android and iPhone users have official apps for the other platforms, the same cant be said for Windows Phones. If Windows Central is encouraging and taking forward the windows platform they should have official apps for other platforms too, people at Mobile Nations felt necessary to make offcial apps for other platforms on both Android and iOs....why not for Windows Phone?
    Dont you people at Windows Central feel to take up this issue seriously?
    wpn00b and ssapre like this.
    03-23-2015 01:13 PM
    If I'm not mistaken only Google Play has apps for all Mobile Nations sites.

I don't think Apple would even allow apps for Android or Windows fan sites in their Store.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
    03-23-2015 03:12 PM
    If I'm not mistaken only Google Play has apps for all Mobile Nations sites.

I don't think Apple would even allow apps for Android or Windows fan sites in their Store.

Well but MSFT doesn't have that kind of policy...forum users in that case can be provided a all in one universal app for windows phone and windows PC.
    Anyways just a suggestion though!
    03-23-2015 03:22 PM
    Well windows central has their official app, likewise crackberry imore Android Central etc. But both android and iPhone users have official apps for the other platforms, the same cant be said for Windows Phones. If Windows Central is encouraging and taking forward the windows platform they should have official apps for other platforms too, people at Mobile Nations felt necessary to make offcial apps for other platforms on both Android and iOs....why not for Windows Phone?
    Dont you people at Windows Central feel to take up this issue seriously?
    I've thought this before... Not sure why this hasn't been done.
    03-23-2015 03:25 PM
    The Windows Central app for Android is broken. That's why I'm using Tapatalk on an Android.

Kaushik Banerjee likes this.
    03-23-2015 03:31 PM
    Expanding our app portfolio is something we're very mindful of, but have to have the developer support to make these things happen. We appreciate the note (and concern) on your part, but I can assure you we're doing everything we can to 'share the love' of Windows across all platforms!

In terms of our forums apps, we are at the mercy of our app partner (Tapatalk) at this point in time. At the moment they only produce builds of their apps in Android and iOS... If they output apps for Windows (and BlackBerry) we would be all over it and publish them immediately!
    03-23-2015 04:22 PM
    The Windows Central app for Android is broken. That's why I'm using Tapatalk on an Android.

Hope it gets fixed soon !
    Jas00555 and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-23-2015 08:54 PM

What do you mean its broken? It works pretty well on my OnePlus One. Granted, I find the UI to be much better on WP, but it at least works.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-23-2015 08:57 PM
    Expanding our app portfolio is something we're very mindful of, but have to have the developer support to make these things happen. We appreciate the note (and concern) on your part, but I can assure you we're doing everything we can to 'share the love' of Windows across all platforms!

In terms of our forums apps, we are at the mercy of our app partner (Tapatalk) at this point in time. At the moment they only produce builds of their apps in Android and iOS... If they output apps for Windows (and BlackBerry) we would be all over it and publish them immediately!
    Well we hope with the coming of Windows 10, the rise of universal apps will be pretty much in implementation, maybe then our app partner might consider doing something about it...!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-23-2015 08:57 PM

Does Jay not do the app development anymore?
    03-23-2015 08:58 PM
    What do you mean its broken? It works pretty well on my OnePlus One. Granted, I find the UI to be much better on WP, but it at least works.
    I cannot log in to post anything on the forums or make any comments about the blogs using the Windows Central Android app. I'm able to log in and post/comment using any of the other sites' Android apps. Uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't help.It won't let me log in on my Moto X or my Nexus 7.
    03-23-2015 09:13 PM
    I cannot log in to post anything on the forums or make any comments about the blogs using the Windows Central Android app. I'm able to log in and post/comment using any of the other sites' Android apps. Uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't help.It won't let me log in on my Moto X or my Nexus 7.
    Weird. I can do it just fine. I'm actually posting this comment from my OnePlus right now.
    03-23-2015 09:19 PM
    For Android, there is a Windows Central app made by Mobile Nations, and a separate Windows Central forums app made by Mobile Nations. I'm using the forums app right now.
    03-24-2015 02:16 AM
    And I'm making THIS post on the regular Windows Central app, which is quite good.

*edit*

I was bored.

Last edited by Visa Declined; 03-24-2015 at 04:59 AM.
    03-24-2015 02:18 AM
    Is it because you're a moderator maybe?
    03-24-2015 02:19 AM
    Is it because you're a moderator maybe?
    No, that is not the reason. Other mods are able to post using the app.
    03-24-2015 03:02 AM
    Does Jay not do the app development anymore?
    (Wondered that as well). Since I use an android phone for work, I like to visit Android Central. Unfortunately, I can't find an Android Central app to use on my Windows Phone. Have to visit Android Central using IE.
    03-24-2015 09:35 AM
    (Wondered that as well). Since I use an android phone for work, I like to visit Android Central. Unfortunately, I can't find an Android Central app to use on my Windows Phone. Have to visit Android Central using IE.
    You may use Tapatalk for Windows Phone. http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/st...4-9d3ec7e78d6e

I have both the Windows Phone and Android versions, depending on which device I'm using.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Guytronic and mary beth hale like this.
    03-24-2015 02:41 PM
    I don't use the Mobile Nations apps at all. I use only Tapatalk. I do that for 2 reasons:

1. All the forums I frequent are in the same app. I'm on other forums besides Mobile Nations'.
    2. All forums are in the same format, or layout.
    03-24-2015 03:54 PM