03-08-2016 12:44 PM
74 123
tools
    They do not want our business at this time.
    And that pretty much should be enough for any sane person, move on or move to another platform.
    xandros9 likes this.
    04-01-2015 11:26 AM
    Yes. That's why snapchat has such a bad connotation because it allows a safe way for teens to sext each other.
    OMFG. I've been missing out! I'm grabbing an android now for sure, but yeah, sign me up anyway. Snapchat not on WP is a travesty.
    Daniel Olsen likes this.
    04-01-2015 02:00 PM
    And that pretty much should be enough for any sane person, move on or move to another platform.
    You fail to see why I'm pushing for this app. I'm not a big time snap chat user! I'm not obsessed with it by any degree. I want windows phone to succeed, and with the insanely massive amount of popularity snapchat has, windows phone will not succeed any time soon without this app. Yes the developers may be douchey, but there are lots of other developers who watch them very closely because of their extreme success. If snapchat releases a windows phone app, many other big apps are likely to start as well.
    04-02-2015 01:32 AM
    I'm in... That CEO will have the headache of his lifetime
    Daniel Olsen likes this.
    04-02-2015 01:55 AM
    To all those who are saying its gonna be counterproductive, I'll just say- hey Daniel I'm in.
    Daniel Olsen likes this.
    04-02-2015 02:11 AM
    You guys have any suggestions for a day and time we're gonna do this?
    04-03-2015 11:29 AM
    Sadly, it's a lost cause - but I'll throw a tweet on the pile
    xandros9 and Daniel Olsen like this.
    04-04-2015 09:12 AM
    Thanks everyone for being so damn supportive *sarcasm*.

Really though thank you to those who are not leaving rude/condescending comments.

Please if you don't want to help, don't bother commenting! It's a waste of your time.
    The problem is, when you create a discussion thread on a public forum every member of that forum is free to discuss.

That is simply how it works.

Sorry.
    xandros9 likes this.
    04-04-2015 12:25 PM
    I'm in. Already been a d*ck by flooding their job anouncements, Evan Spiegel's personal mail, their twitter, and anywhere you could think of contacting them.
    We need to ddos them. Show who's the boss... The Luther King method isn't working, we need to use the Malcolm X method...

A less extreme option could be to developp an app that floods their support page and Twitter feed. Coupled with a system that switches to a new proxy every 5 minutes, they would have no way of stopping us. By the time Microsoft has pulled the App, enough people will have downloaded it, that their system will be completely wrecked. If 100 people in different time zones let this app run during the night, their dumb support will be unusable, and their Twitter will be too. And the .appx could be released in the Wild. Who's up for this?
    Last edited by KarmaEcrivain94; 04-06-2015 at 04:27 AM.
    shishu1 and Daniel Olsen like this.
    04-06-2015 03:35 AM
    I'm in.
    @evanspiegel
    @snapchat
    @snapchatsupport

and any contact form available via snapchat.com
    04-06-2015 04:20 AM
    I'm in. Already been a d*ck by flooding their job anouncements, Evan Spiegel's personal mail, their twitter, and anywhere you could think of contacting them.
    We need to ddos them. Show who's the boss... The Luther King method isn't working, we need to use the Malcolm X method...

A less extreme option could be to developp an app that floods their support page and Twitter feed. Coupled with a system that switches to a new proxy every 5 minutes, they would have no way of stopping us. By the time Microsoft has pulled the App, enough people will have downloaded it, that their system will be completely wrecked. If 100 people in different time zones let this app run during the night, their dumb support will be unusable, and their Twitter will be too. And the .appx could be released in the Wild. Who's up for this?
    Do you have much app development experience?
    04-06-2015 11:56 AM
    Do you have much app development experience?
    Not absolute tons, but I'il give it a try :P
    shishu1 likes this.
    04-06-2015 12:22 PM
    Meanwhile at Snapchat HQ a question is posed...

"Do we want to give into these bullies, douches, and entitled kids who use that Windows Phone who are attacking us?"
    tgp, Andrew Gordon, Choorp and 2 others like this.
    04-06-2015 12:29 PM
    I'm in.
    04-06-2015 12:34 PM
    Meanwhile at Snapchat HQ a question is posed...

"Do we want to give into these bullies, douches, and entitled kids who use that Windows Phone who are attacking us?"
    "And if we were to provide them with an app, would they complain about it as they are complaining now? Can they be satisfied?"
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-06-2015 12:41 PM
    "And if we were to provide them with an app, would they complain about it as they are complaining now? Can they be satisfied?"
    People are childish at times when they desperately want something. But answer me this, couldn't this whole issue had been averted if they had just made an app in the first place, or had taken Rudy up on his offer when he offered to give 6snap to Snapchat? It IS at LEAST partly their fault all of this crazy nonsense has been happening.
    04-06-2015 12:44 PM
    We are remembering it's snapchat, a creepy little app for people who can't see their face often enough, feel everyone needs to see their food, or want to show something far dirtier to others!

For me it counts in windows phones favour that that idiotic app is not there.
    04-06-2015 12:45 PM
    IT'S IMPORTANT that we don't say rude or nasty things! That will only make things worse!

A less extreme option could be to developp an app that floods their support page and Twitter feed. Coupled with a system that switches to a new proxy every 5 minutes, they would have no way of stopping us. By the time Microsoft has pulled the App, enough people will have downloaded it, that their system will be completely wrecked. If 100 people in different time zones let this app run during the night, their dumb support will be unusable, and their Twitter will be too.

*Thanked by: Daniel Olsen*
    It only took a week for you guys to devolve from a peaceful protest into planning actual criminal attacks on Snapchat, their systems, and their staff. I think you guys need to take a step back for a minute and calm down. You're acting a bit... well... insane. And for what reason? Someone won't make an app for your phone. Wow.
    04-06-2015 08:00 PM
    It only took a week for you guys to devolve from a peaceful protest into planning actual criminal attacks on Snapchat, their systems, and their staff. I think you guys need to take a step back for a minute and calm down. You're acting a bit... well... insane. And for what reason? Someone won't make an app for your phone. Wow.
    You do notice I was mostly kidding, right?
    04-06-2015 11:37 PM
    You do notice I was mostly kidding, right?
    I didn't think you were serious, but it didn't really have the jokey vibe to it IMHO.
    Laura Knotek, 920Walker and a5cent like this.
    04-07-2015 12:02 AM
    I didn't think you were serious, but it didn't really have the jokey vibe to it IMHO.
    If I was serious, I wouldn't be sharing something that could potentially get me in deep sh*t on a public forum ^^
    04-07-2015 05:30 AM
    Lots of progress is being made guys. Check out the snapchat support twitter page, they've stopped ignoring us.
    04-22-2015 11:25 PM
    Lots of progress is being made guys. Check out the snapchat support twitter page, they've stopped ignoring us.
    I'm not sure what your talking about. I don't see any mention of Windows Phone.
    04-22-2015 11:40 PM
    I'm not sure what your talking about. I don't see any mention of Windows Phone.
    Make sure you're looking at snapchat support, not snapchat
    04-22-2015 11:45 PM
    Might have been sarcastic?

Or maybe the Tweets self-destructed, y'know, to protect privacy.
    04-22-2015 11:45 PM
74 123