The Great Snapchat Flood of 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Olsen

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks everyone for being so damn supportive *sarcasm*.

Really though thank you to those who are not leaving rude/condescending comments.

Please if you don't want to help, don't bother commenting! It's a waste of your time.

Last edited:

StevoPhilo

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I use to care about snapchat. Then I realized how moronic their team is and I wouldn't support it at all. If you really want snapchat go buy an ipod or android mp3 player. Those guys don't deserve our support.

Daniel Olsen

May 3, 2013
Visit site
And that pretty much should be enough for any sane person, move on or move to another platform.

You fail to see why I'm pushing for this app. I'm not a big time snap chat user! I'm not obsessed with it by any degree. I want windows phone to succeed, and with the insanely massive amount of popularity snapchat has, windows phone will not succeed any time soon without this app. Yes the developers may be douchey, but there are lots of other developers who watch them very closely because of their extreme success. If snapchat releases a windows phone app, many other big apps are likely to start as well.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everyone for being so damn supportive *sarcasm*.

Really though thank you to those who are not leaving rude/condescending comments.

Please if you don't want to help, don't bother commenting! It's a waste of your time.

The problem is, when you create a discussion thread on a public forum every member of that forum is free to discuss.

That is simply how it works.

Sorry.

KarmaEcrivain94

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm in. Already been a d*ck by flooding their job anouncements, Evan Spiegel's personal mail, their twitter, and anywhere you could think of contacting them.
We need to ddos them. Show who's the boss... The Luther King method isn't working, we need to use the Malcolm X method...

A less extreme option could be to developp an app that floods their support page and Twitter feed. Coupled with a system that switches to a new proxy every 5 minutes, they would have no way of stopping us. By the time Microsoft has pulled the App, enough people will have downloaded it, that their system will be completely wrecked. If 100 people in different time zones let this app run during the night, their dumb support will be unusable, and their Twitter will be too. And the .appx could be released in the Wild. Who's up for this?

Last edited:

Daniel Olsen

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm in. Already been a d*ck by flooding their job anouncements, Evan Spiegel's personal mail, their twitter, and anywhere you could think of contacting them.
We need to ddos them. Show who's the boss... The Luther King method isn't working, we need to use the Malcolm X method...

A less extreme option could be to developp an app that floods their support page and Twitter feed. Coupled with a system that switches to a new proxy every 5 minutes, they would have no way of stopping us. By the time Microsoft has pulled the App, enough people will have downloaded it, that their system will be completely wrecked. If 100 people in different time zones let this app run during the night, their dumb support will be unusable, and their Twitter will be too. And the .appx could be released in the Wild. Who's up for this?

Do you have much app development experience?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Meanwhile at Snapchat HQ a question is posed...

"Do we want to give into these bullies, douches, and entitled kids who use that Windows Phone who are attacking us?"

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Meanwhile at Snapchat HQ a question is posed...

"Do we want to give into these bullies, douches, and entitled kids who use that Windows Phone who are attacking us?"

"And if we were to provide them with an app, would they complain about it as they are complaining now? Can they be satisfied?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)