03-08-2016 12:44 PM
74 123
tools
    CALLING ALL WINDOWS PHONE USERS!!

My frustration with Snapchat is peaking! I'm calling for a mass exodus of windows phone users to flood the snapchat support twitter page in biblical proportions! Reply below simply saying that you're in, and once I see if enough people are willing to get behind this movement, I'll announce a date and time. Invite as many people as you can to join in. We'll strike hard and in huge numbers! Tweeting and re-tweeting in insane amounts, until they understand how much we hate being ignored. IT'S IMPORTANT that we don't say rude or nasty things! That will only make things worse!

Even if you don't care about Snapchat please help! A MASSIVE amount of smartphone users use this app religiously, and will continue to think of windows phone as a complete joke without us having it and we will never make it past 5% market share. The future of the OS is at stake here! Stand up for Windows Phone! Join the movement!
    anon(9174535) and prasath1234 like this.
    03-30-2015 01:54 AM
    Good luck.
    ​I think they know already how much some people hate being ignored.
    Trouble is, they don't care.
    03-30-2015 01:56 AM
    Good luck.
    ​I think they know already how much some people hate being ignored.
    Trouble is, they don't care.
    Get out of here if you aren't going to help. I, for one, will continue to push for Snapchat.
    Daniel Olsen likes this.
    03-30-2015 02:00 AM
    I, for one, will continue to push for Snapchat.
    Alright, we got one person so far... Let's keep this goin.
    03-30-2015 08:15 AM
    Oh so this is the way we're ******* them off this month?

A sizeable petition has been done. support spam, etc. been there, done that.

Honestly I'm starting to think all these campaigns as counterproductive.
    Sure it may not seem like we have much to lose, but eh. They know, believe me. They choose not to be involved, for whatever reason.
    03-30-2015 08:19 AM
    Count me in , already flooding them in twitter
    03-30-2015 08:37 AM
    Count me in , already flooding them in twitter
    That's the spirit!
    03-30-2015 08:44 AM
    Another one? Oh it must be Monday
    Daniel Olsen and RumoredNow like this.
    03-30-2015 08:47 AM
    I honestly think if enough of us reach them with the simple message that we love both windows phone and snapchat they are sure to start listening. I don't even care if we get an app right at this point, what I want is for them to at least open their mouths about it! Ignoring customers is terrible PR.
    03-30-2015 08:47 AM
    I honestly think if enough of us reach them with the simple message that we love both windows phone and snapchat they are sure to start listening. I don't even care if we get an app right at this point, what I want is for them to at least open their mouths about it! Ignoring customers is terrible PR.
    We already have. Sorry, but another spamming campaign will likely accomplish either nothing or have negative consequences that we may not immediately see. Believe us, many of us have been around since 6snap and saw the entire fiasco since.

You can scream at someone, but if they brought headphones, Metallica and blinders...

When they decide we are worth it, they will toy with making such an application.
    (Or, if we're worth more than the potential payouts by Google the tin-foil hat type thinks is happening) they can potentially get.

Although its probably not that simple, they probably want some ludicrous pile of cash from Microsoft. (I've heard anecdotally they were the douchiest to deal with)

They've said nothing to date, and we can't force them to.
    They do not want our business at this time. We've done all we can, short of a military-esque HQ raid, they are aware of us, just decide not to acknowledge us. The ball is in their court. We can hit more over the net, but they have to choose to hit back.
    tgp, nohra, ajst222 and 2 others like this.
    03-30-2015 09:56 AM
    I'm in
    Daniel Olsen likes this.
    03-30-2015 10:01 AM
    Not sure we're gonna get enough people lol
    03-30-2015 11:43 PM
    Not sure we're gonna get enough people lol
    We already have in the past.
    nohra and ajst222 like this.
    03-31-2015 10:41 AM
    We already have in the past.
    Not as an all-at-once barrage style effort which is precisely what I'm trying to organize. It seems a lot of people like yourself are just giving up, we need to keep trying.
    03-31-2015 01:05 PM
    Not as an all-at-once barrage style effort which is precisely what I'm trying to organize. It seems a lot of people like yourself are just giving up, we need to keep trying.
    Yes, as an all-at-once barrage, which many before you have organized and done.

We're not giving up because we're just Debbie Downers at heart, we're not enthusiastic because we've seen people like you already work hard at this only to get nothing. Not a peep. Multiple times.
    You're only going to spam some poor PR person. They know we're here. They've seen the multitude of petitions, twitter-screaming and entitlement. Polite and rude.

Maybe you'll even give them more reason ignore us, we're a whiny bunch, even to Microsoft.

Been there. Done that.

Now if you're advocating the armed annexation of Snapchat HQ into the Mobile Nations Russian-style, that's certainly a new idea I'll humor for a bit.
    nohra and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-31-2015 04:33 PM
    Are you guys serious? Snapchat is crap. If they update the app so you can send INDIVIDUAL snaps: sign me up. And lol about the RTing. Don't you know retweets are worthless?
    03-31-2015 06:01 PM
    CALLING ALL WINDOWS PHONE USERS!!

My frustration with Snapchat is peaking! I'm calling for a mass exodus of windows phone users to flood the snapchat support twitter page in biblical proportions! Reply below simply saying that you're in, and once I see if enough people are willing to get behind this movement, I'll announce a date and time. Invite as many people as you can to join in. We'll strike hard and in huge numbers! Tweeting and re-tweeting in insane amounts, until they understand how much we hate being ignored. IT'S IMPORTANT that we don't say rude or nasty things! That will only make things worse!

Even if you don't care about Snapchat please help! A MASSIVE amount of smartphone users use this app religiously, and will continue to think of windows phone as a complete joke without us having it and we will never make it past 5% market share. The future of the OS is at stake here! Stand up for Windows Phone! Join the movement!
    If you need snapchat that much, then leave WP, I dont see it coming any time soon
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-31-2015 06:11 PM
    Im in even i dont use it or even care but im in for the benifit of all
    03-31-2015 06:56 PM
    Is this just here to poorly use the word "exodus," then throw in as many other Biblical references as possible?
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-31-2015 08:09 PM
    again? Here we go, feel free to give this old tag a new life.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/SnapchatOnWP?src=hash

Been dropping a random line every so often in hopes of an equally snarky response. Alas, nothing.

I'd like to point out that being jerks about it certainly won't help them consider our platform. #keepitclassy
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-31-2015 11:40 PM
    Thanks everyone for being so damn supportive *sarcasm*.

Really though thank you to those who are not leaving rude/condescending comments.

Please if you don't want to help, don't bother commenting! It's a waste of your time.
    Last edited by Daniel Olsen; 04-01-2015 at 12:15 AM.
    03-31-2015 11:56 PM
    Are you guys serious? Snapchat is crap. If they update the app so you can send INDIVIDUAL snaps: sign me up. And lol about the RTing. Don't you know retweets are worthless?
    Lol, individual snaps have been since day 1
    03-31-2015 11:59 PM
    I use to care about snapchat. Then I realized how moronic their team is and I wouldn't support it at all. If you really want snapchat go buy an ipod or android mp3 player. Those guys don't deserve our support.
    04-01-2015 12:54 AM
    Lol, individual snaps have been since day 1
    ???? I could send a specific snap to one person w/o sharing it to everyone I follow a la '6snap' ?????
    04-01-2015 06:28 AM
    ???? I could send a specific snap to one person w/o sharing it to everyone I follow a la '6snap' ?????
    Yes. That's why snapchat has such a bad connotation because it allows a safe way for teens to sext each other.
    04-01-2015 10:57 AM
74 123