Nokia 1520 & syncing accounts

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
This is now the third time this has happened. Both my Microsoft Account (hotmail included) and Twitter account error out with a 85002012 error when syncing through the OS. In the past I had to delete the accounts and hard reset the phone. I'll be honest....im done doing that. Someone over at Microsoft better get this set or I'm just moving. Im not going through all that every four months because their situation is a mess. Love the OS but stuff like this is driving me mad.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
This is now the third time this has happened. Both my Microsoft Account (hotmail included) and Twitter account error out with a 85002012 error when syncing through the OS. In the past I had to delete the accounts and hard reset the phone. I'll be honest....im done doing that. Someone over at Microsoft better get this set or I'm just moving. Im not going through all that every four months because their situation is a mess. Love the OS but stuff like this is driving me mad.

I had an issue once with my emails. Tech support had to change something on the back end for my email address. But since then, over a year now asides from the obvious outlook outage that may an can happen all has been well for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos