[HELP] Remove songs from Phone but not from OneDrive

her3814

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Ok, so i had uploaded all my music to OneDrive, and now I can listen it from my phone, so, I selected some albums to be offline, but I want some songs to be Online only.. But when I try to remove the songs from my phone it tells me that it-ll be removed from my phone and OneDrive, but I just want to leave it for online playing..

Can someone explain me how to, turn a song into Online Only, after I downloadad for offline playing?

Thanks in advance

Machiventa858

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Ok, so i had uploaded all my music to OneDrive, and now I can listen it from my phone, so, I selected some albums to be offline, but I want some songs to be Online only.. But when I try to remove the songs from my phone it tells me that it-ll be removed from my phone and OneDrive, but I just want to leave it for online playing..

Can someone explain me how to, turn a song into Online Only, after I downloadad for offline playing?

Thanks in advance

Not exactly sure but I don't think there's a way. It makes no sense to me to offer only one option (to delete from collection & OneDrive). They should have a few such as Remove from device only, online collection only, OneDrive only, etc.

her3814

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I expected options such as
Make it available offline
And then:
Delete from device
Delete from device and OneDrive (this would be the actual option)
Etc

But, anyways by the moment we have to take what we've got..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon