Budget app

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
You could try MoBudget - the interface may not be the best, but that's just because it has a lot of features and an excellent degree of customization. It takes getting used to, but once that happens the app becomes a powerful tool.

Another app is Smart Budget, with a much simpler interface but in turn less capabilities. Also, the last time I used the app, I always had to input my savings from the last month as an additional income for the following month... which results in accumulating "ghost" funds in the long run. So if I enter a month with 5K and I start the next month with 8K (increase of 3K in savings), I would have to input 8K in the next month to keep me updated of my total funds - this results in 8K more money than I really have if I view the yearly summary. The only reason I kept using this was because it was simpler and I found it before MoBudget... plus I paid for this app.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the ideas- does any app upload .xlsx files? That would be awesome

Thanks but I am trying to find one that"imports".

You meant "download" instead of "upload", then.

Not sure if there's such an app that successfully implements this, since apps tend to follow a specific format in the export process so the import process may be more strict in terms of input format - you can try myPiggy and let us know what you find in there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon