Xbox Music and videos on Xbox One

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Hey all. Don't you think that the music videos that appear when playing tracks on Xbox music on the Xbox One is a really cool feature and something that MS doesn't advertise enough? So many of my Apple friends that come round and see it just say "Wow, how does that work and why cant I get that on iTunes!" I'm not aware of any other music service that does the same thing so why isn't MS pushing this functionality as a major sales point?!!!

Anyone got any ideas?

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
As I don't have one I'm curious - do you subscribe to XBox Music and on the XBO you get the video play when the track plays for all tracks? Sounds entertaining and neat to me.

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
As I don't have one I'm curious - do you subscribe to XBox Music and on the XBO you get the video play when the track plays for all tracks? Sounds entertaining and neat to me.
Pretty much - yes. I've found that approx 90% of tracks play with an accompanying video if they have the rights to play it. If not you get various images of the artist. Either way it's really cool and works well when entertaining. Much, much better than a blank screen. And as I said, I can't think of any other music subscription service that does this so why doesn't MS advertise this function?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss