What a day... Why Microsoft sale this app to Line... Very very very disapointed...
    Does anyone face the same problem with me?
    06-11-2015 02:00 AM
    Nokia accounts were discontinued.
    06-11-2015 02:01 AM
    What a day... Why Microsoft sale this app to Line... Very very very disapointed...

Does anyone face the same problem with me?

You can connect your outdated Nokia account to your Microsoft account and just use your Microsoft account to log in and use MixRadio. You can go to google to find out how.

I'm unsure of this but I think they are getting rid of MixRadio and they are just moving it (integrating it) into the Xbox Music app.
    06-11-2015 02:09 AM
    You can connect your outdated Nokia account to your Microsoft account and just use your Microsoft account to log in and use MixRadio. You can go to google to find out how.

I'm unsure of this but I think they are getting rid of MixRadio and they are just moving it (integrating it) into the Xbox Music app.
    Microsoft sold MixRadio to Line. Line is currently working on new versions of the app. Subscriptions will be returning in the future for all platforms. They recently released official free versions of MixRadio for iOS/Android. They will continue to support Windows Phone as well. MixRadio reiterates commitment to Windows Phone as it officially goes cross-platform | Windows Central
    djeire84 and BiggishTuba558 like this.
    06-11-2015 02:18 AM
    Microsoft sold MixRadio to Line. Line is currently working on new versions of the app. Subscriptions will be returning in the future for all platforms. They recently released official free versions of MixRadio for iOS/Android. They will continue to support Windows Phone as well. MixRadio reiterates commitment to Windows Phone as it officially goes cross-platform | Windows Central

I had MixRadio there for a good while and I enjoyed it. Its vast trance/techno catalogue was insane. The best collection I've seen even beating Spotify imho. After reading what you have said I may even go back once it's re-released.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-11-2015 02:23 AM
    I had MixRadio there for a good while and I enjoyed it. Its vast trance/techno catalogue was insane. The best collection I've seen even beating Spotify imho. After reading what you have said I may even go back once it's re-released.
    I was a beta tester for the Android version. They did a great job, and the official release is excellent!

I can't wait to see what they bring to the Windows Phone version.

I've never used Spotify on any platform yet. I hear it's good.
    djeire84 likes this.
    06-11-2015 02:30 AM

Connect with Microsoft account dont work for me, it say "we are having trouble connecting with Microsoft account"...
    I try using cell data and wifi, both have internet connection but always failed...

Line does not see or covered they aye with something for Windows phone, looks like they tricky,say it will be support for wp but what,the golden boys is ios and android,its make they a lot of money...
    Look what they treat wp,the app is just line, the game nothing on wp store, what again, the wp sdk not support for the game or they dont want it....

Its look like rdio now the best app
    06-11-2015 11:25 AM
    Connect with Microsoft account dont work for me, it say "we are having trouble connecting with Microsoft account"...
    I try using cell data and wifi, both have internet connection but always failed...

Line does not see or covered they aye with something for Windows phone, looks like they tricky,say it will be support for wp but what,the golden boys is ios and android,its make they a lot of money...
    Look what they treat wp,the app is just line, the game nothing on wp store, what again, the wp sdk not support for the game or they dont want it....

Its look like rdio now the best app

I was able to connect my account but that was a few months back. They might of since removed it. Sorry you cant connect.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-11-2015 01:56 PM
    And then.... Introducing Line Music ...what the .....................
    06-13-2015 04:46 AM
    Just today, I created a new MixRadio account on an Android device. I can create my own mixes and am logged in.

Then, the exact same day, I open my Windows Phone MixRadio App version 4.5.3.470 and it will not log in. Frustrating.
    07-04-2015 11:08 AM
    I installed MixRadio on both phones that I own running windows 10 with the same ms account. On the 822, MixRadio doesn't work and gives a service error message. But on the 620 It works fine except that i can't login.
    07-06-2015 07:58 AM