Equivalent Journal App

Aaron_Jones

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
Before coming to Windows this last time I had a app called Memoirs for android, which was the best journal app I have ever used. It has GPS location of the entry, pictures, voice notes, great search using tags, and so on. It is a great app. I have tried so many of the diary / Journal apps and I can't seem to find a quality one that is equivalent. Can anyone suggest a good for me. I'm currently using Memoria which was created for Win 7 Phone and there is no longer any support and the backup options no longer work. Backup to Onedrive or Dropbox is very important to me. I really like Memoria, but the backup is the down fall for me. I love the search hash tag options which is great. I wish OneNote would have a overhaul incorporating a journaling system that allow users that same searching, tagging, and time stamps as Memoria or Memoirs.

Aaron_Jones

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
For those looking for the same I decided to use One Note. It seems to give great time stamp and you can search the whole gamut of entries to get the entry you are looking to review. Also it takes pic, voice notes, and so on. The best part is that i can update it from my phone, tablet, or PC and it sync between them all because of the cloud function.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster