App recommendations?

bobbob1016

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I have about $20 left to spend from a promotional $25 in the App store free card thing. So far, I've bought just two things. WolframAlpha, and the LCARS Interface app (yeah, it's something I found funny). Any other suggestions?

I don't have an XB1, so I'm not sure I'd want a game. I did buy Halo Spartan Assault a while back, and was thinking about the sequel, but I'm unsure as I really detest controlling virtual analog sticks in a game. Doesn't work at all imho.

Edit: forgot to mention, expires this month iirc.

Last edited:

vsmh96

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
I have about $20 left to spend from a promotional $25 in the App store free card thing. So far, I've bought just two things. WolframAlpha, and the LCARS Interface app (yeah, it's something I found funny). Any other suggestions?

I don't have an XB1, so I'm not sure I'd want a game. I did buy Halo Spartan Assault a while back, and was thinking about the sequel, but I'm unsure as I really detest controlling virtual analog sticks in a game. Doesn't work at all imho.

Will it expire? If not, why dont you keep it for future use? Also we dont know what exactly you have in mind, things like what you're interested in.

Newcron

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
This was my problem last month, and I ended up using most of the expiring credit for Xbox games for my old 360.

Having said that, I have another ~$8 that will expire on Friday that I need to spend. I don't want to have to buy more games :(

Any suggestion for productivity apps type thing? It could be for Windows Phone or regular Windows 8.1.

bobbob1016

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
So, I have been given another $25 for the MS Store... I bought one more app, but it was $1.99, so I still have $42.03 left, going to expire soon, well 17.03 will anyways. Any quality app suggestions? Again, I don't have an XB1, so apps there won't really work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)