Spotify Windows 10 Universal app

Briggy420

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm new to Windows Central Forums, not sure if I'm alloud to put this here or if it's the correct place to put it.

I'm a Spotify user and recently put an idea on Spotify's Idea page on their website asking them to create a Windows 10 universal app for Desktop, Tablet, Phone and Xbox. They need to update their Windows Phone app with features such as connect. With the realease of Windows 10 coming up and universal apps being such a big deal they should tap in to this. If you are a Spotify user and would like to see them do this would you give the post on Spotify's Idea page a kudo so they can see it.

I can't post links at the moment because this is my first post ever. The name of the thread on the Idea site is: "Universal App for Windows 10"
If someone can find it add a link to it underneath in a reply.

IgorVysoky

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
No matter how good we think the universal apps could be, I still have this fear that developers won't go with this approach.

Oh how I wish I weren't right though...

Especially with Spotify. On desktop you have practically the full experience except the ads and offline playing. I ask if it's possible to make universal app on phones and tablets that would behave as mobile (only shuffle) for bout paying users. What about Xbox than. Would it be desktop-like our mobile-like... There are many issues with this universal thing but I hope it becomes hit :)

Briggy420

May 4, 2014
Visit site
As long as they start showing an interest in Windows Phone I'll be happy enough. We've been asking for connect for over a year now and they still don't have anything to show.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos