Terrible - Horrible IE on tablet. Where is history?

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I NEVER liked IE as internet browser. Always used it to download Opera and never opened it after. But since I bought Win8 tablet it's unfortunately the best one to use because of syncing of Favorites between my phone and tablet.. except that this browser is total disaster.. I'm not going to write down here all complains I have, that will be lots of typing. But please could someone tell me how to view/find history of visited websites (it's so easy in Opera). Few minutes ago it (IE - Metro) completely stopped responding so I just dragged it from top to bottom and closed. After reopening I don't have any tabs opened. I opened another few tabs and did the same now I do have all tabs open.. anyway, before first time I closed I had few very important tabs/sites open I need to find them now - where is the history in this browser?

Thank you in advance

mesamit

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
open new tab you will see frequent visit websites on the bottom....they are browsing history....you can also switch to desktop then open IE in desktop...press Ctrl + H, you could find history in there which includes history from Modern IE...hope this helps :)

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
open new tab you will see frequent visit websites on the bottom....they are browsing history....you can also switch to desktop then OPEN IE IN DESKTOP...PRESS CTRL + H, you could find history in there which includes history from Modern IE...hope this helps :)
Found it. Thank you!
The Frequent is absolutely useless thing. In my understanding (and I believe that's what exactly it is supposed to be) it should show me websites I open often, but in my case sites it show are the rarest ones I open. Say Yahoo answers for example, I open it maybe once in a month but in frequent it always stay first or second

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky