Groove.. Groove.. Xbox?

BataBole

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I've just updated mine phone to Windows 10 and have seen with my own eyes how bad Groove music app is. Don't know why most of you people have liked it?
---------------
1) Despite its speed it really lacks in terms of design. I mean what the hell happened with artist images, bio, albums, related stuffs?? o_O Now there's just a giant album artwork over screen and blank black background! WTF?
---------------
2) Live tile shows nothing! Just a lazy tile that won't do a thing!
---------------
Microsoft really messed up things with their music apps for last two mobile OS's (8.1 and 10). I know there are gonna be lot of updates for Groove app but they won't fix anything. Same thing happened with Xbox Music app (even if its slower than Groove I love it more).
---------------
Those updates that will come surely won't include stuffs under number 1, and what can we expect from number 2 is just to show album artwork on live tile which is again lazy!
---------------
The good thing is that Music Hub Tile app is still working in Windows 10. So I'll continue to use it instead of Groove.
What do you think about Groove music app and it's lack of features?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I love Groove, the design, easy access to the currently playing playlist, etc. It can beat the Backstop and others with some polish.

it just needs to be more reliable and get a live tile in my eyes. And more sort options like the desktop one.

BataBole

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Well I think you may just want a player that is supposed to just play music. I would like more of that. Xbox music app was great in terms of design, features, it had everything except speed and fast responsibility. Groove is just the opposite. It has speed but really lack in terms of beauty which Zune, Music+Videos and Xbox Music had.
Groove reminds me on CrApple music player.

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
beauty is very relative to your opinion, I think the new app is beautiful, xbox music and the 8.0 music app was crap compared to Zune to me in design, in regards to the live tile.. seriously? You're seriously gonna ***** about that? An OBVIOUS feature that will be implemented before release but is missing from a PRE RELASE OS. Seriously?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon