Problems with Lastpass update

mmmdonuts

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Edit: I guess this doesn't belong in this thread. I'll post elsewhere...

Did anyone have problems with the most recent update to Lastpass? I ended up having to remove and reinstall the app then reauthenticate and allow two factor with a new dev ID. And with this new version the Authenticator key is only good for up to 30-days.

I wasn't expecting an update to be a hassle.

anon(5326758)

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I had a similar problem. I didn't have to uniunstall/reinstall, but I did have to authenticate the same device three times (twice I got the mail saying my device was blocked, once because I didn't say to trust my device for 30 days). I hope this isn't a sign of the new company taking over...

mmmdonuts

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Agreed. I'm keeping a close watch to see how they fare post-acquisition. I expect a few bumps along the way but can't put up with compromised security or stability problems.

mmmdonuts

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Well this sucks. I tried to launch Lastpass today and my phone is restricted again. This is after I made sure it was listed as allowed in both the mobile devices and trusted devices. Today it's trying to connect with a different mobile device ID. I guess it's time to contact support and put them to the test...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss