Groove on Windows 10 Mobile - OneDrive music not showing up

Gatanui

May 16, 2014
Visit site
So after today's OneDrive announcement I decided to give the OneDrive music syncing feature a go after all. The thing is, the music I add on OneDrive just won't appear on the Windows 10 Mobile app whatever I do. It does appear both on the web player and on the desktop version, though. Any ideas?

EDIT: After seeing the album art of new albums I added to OneDrive blink hysterically on my phone after syncing it occurred to me that music that is already offline on the device is most likely simply not showing additionally under the "streaming" tab because the app recognizes that it's already offline. Right now I don't have any new music to confirm my theory but I think it sounds plausible. So this can probably be considered solved after all.

Last edited:

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes, offline music also available online will show in offline or all, but not in streaming. Any new music added to OneDrive should show being added to Groove if you leave it open for a few minutes, as shown in a bar at the top of the screen with new song quantity.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa