A secret app to hide pics?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
you could always save it in plain sight!

c5bf27ded6ae01726aa99aedf2a66aee9d73c4df90adee7f743740db030e9e83.jpg

Most joking aside, I know I've seen one of those before, but I cant find it.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
There are several apps in the store to do what you ask. Whether on Android, iOS, or Windows, I simply would not trust them. The security they provide is quite minimal and in many cases, people who know how to use a file explorer to browse are able to still find the photos on the phone.

Many of the apps that actually remove the photos from the phone memory to place them in a secure container will also compress the images and you'll lose a lot of the original picture quality.

My advice is simple. Don't allow pictures on your phone that you don't want others to see. All you need is for someone to walk in on you while you're viewing them and BAM!, you're busted.

My dad is in his mid-70s, and I can guarantee you he is savvy enough to find your pictures hidden with any picture vault on the Android, iOS, or Windows stores. A parent, wife, or girlfriend are seldom as clueless as you take them for.

If you really want such an app, search using multiple keywords like, "photo" "hide" "calculator" etc.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I use "photo lock pro." There's also "secure photo gallery". You import into app and delete from collection. You password protect it. Can make albums and everything.

Ooh and you can change tile as well as what it's named.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2