Password vault?

NVMY03ION

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Any recommendations for a password vault? I saw the "keeper" app. I'm so timid of these but I need something without clear text passwords and something universal across Apple and Microsoft. recommendations?? Free would be preferred

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Enpass. Free for PC's but paid on mobile platforms(one time purchase).

Norton vault which can only be assessed from pc or apps available for android and IOS .

Personally I like enpass as it has auto login feature for pc with extension installed and can be synchronized across all major platforms including windows phones and your credentials are encrypted and stored in your cloud account(g drive,box,dropbox,one drive and web dev) not in their servers.

NVMY03ION

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Enpass. Free for PC's but paid on mobile platforms(one time purchase).

Norton vault which can only be assessed from pc or apps available for android and IOS .

Personally I like enpass as it has auto login feature for pc with extension installed and can be synchronized across all major platforms including windows phones and your credentials are encrypted and stored in your cloud account(g drive,box,dropbox,one drive and web dev) not in their servers.

Hmmm Just looked them up.. They do look pretty cool. Looks like the mobile platform is also free but up to 20 devices if Im not mistaken? Or I misread it and its 9.99 up to 20 devices? Not sure how I read that?

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Hmmm Just looked them up.. They do look pretty cool. Looks like the mobile platform is also free but up to 20 devices if Im not mistaken? Or I misread it and its 9.99 up to 20 devices? Not sure how I read that?

And this is what - trial version has limit of showing only 20 password credentials and if you have many then you need to upgrade your to pro version. Seriously you can store more than 100 login credentials just with one time purchase.

i_hiker

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
Enpass. Used it to transfer my BlackBerry Password Keeper to my Lumia 950. I now have Enpass on all my devices and use the built in Enpass browser to access PW protected sites. It's a great app as well as secure. Maybe the best app I ever bought!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720