Is there an App that will allow me to simply do a restart on my phone? Let me explain

When I go into work Im noticing a Trend on my 1520. When I leave work I may have excellent signal strength but the minute I go to make a call it kills the signal all together its like I get stuck on a tower thats not there.

Once I power down the phone and come back up all is well. It would be great if there was an app or something I could to make it just reset itself as Im walking out of the building.
    01-25-2016 12:18 PM
    Interesting. Not that I am aware of. But what I do is use the hard buttons to initiate the soft reset while I am walking to my car. It is usually back up when I get there.
    NVMY03ION likes this.
    01-25-2016 12:24 PM
    Interesting. Not that I am aware of. But what I do is use the hard buttons to initiate the soft reset while I am walking to my car. It is usually back up when I get there.
    That a good idea I could do a soft reset and maybe it would save some time.. It would be hella cool if someone could do a scheduled reboot time as I try to leave the office each day around the same time, but I could also see that leading to problems as somehow it would happen if Im on a call or something and stuck at the office etc..

The Soft Reset keys are up and power if Im not mistaken?
    01-25-2016 12:26 PM