Office 365 won't install on lumia 950

smurph295

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi

I purchased a copy of 365 two days ago but it won't install on my lumia 950, it installed and runs fine on my W10 laptop but every time I go through the download and install process on my phone I have problems, after I click the install link I get an error message saying "unsupported operating system" you need Windows 7 or later, along with this message I get an option to install anyway, if I do try to install it I get a set up exe downloaded which doesn't work. Anyone any ideas.

Thanks Shaun

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I purchased a copy of 365 two days ago but it won't install on my lumia 950, it installed and runs fine on my W10 laptop but every time I go through the download and install process on my phone I have problems, after I click the install link I get an error message saying "unsupported operating system" you need Windows 7 or later, along with this message I get an option to install anyway, if I do try to install it I get a set up exe downloaded which doesn't work. Anyone any ideas.

Thanks Shaun

You cannot install office 365 for phones as there isn't such a thing yet. What you can install is office mobile apps such as excel and word. Go to the store on your 950, search for word, excel and powerpoint and install if they aren't installed already.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb