MSN Sport back to it's old tricks

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
I have the same football story showing that happened last week! Tile has definitely stopped being live again. Any ideas of a work around or a decent sport app covering UK football?

bridder

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I've got the same problem, I've had "Martial stops United rot..." for a few days now. I don't think it's a live tile issue though, if I go into the sports app that story is still listed at the top and I'm sure that is what the live tile picks up on, what someone who works on the app needs to do is make sure it doesn't get stuck and rotates to newer stories. Had another one a few weeks ago about Vardy that was there for days and days...

Lets hope someone can suggest us a better sports/footy app...

sp8y

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I have the same football story showing that happened last week! Tile has definitely stopped being live again. Any ideas of a work around or a decent sport app covering UK football?

Have you tried the Sky Sports Football Centre app - not sure if there's a live tile though.

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
I've still got the martial story a week later! D'oh!! I have the sky sports apps, but the tiles aren't 'live'. I set sport headlines in Cortana, but the live tile on that stops, along with Maps tile and sport tile. Shame as I've always found the sport app pretty good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire