Why am I not getting notifications from the Windows Central app?

Caleb Tivendale

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
I have the Windows Central universal app installed on my phone (Lumia 830) and Surface 3 Pro. I get notifications on my Surface fine, but I don't get any notifications on my phone. I have notifications enabled in the settings, notifications for articles turned off, and replies to my comments and new forums threads ticked. I have just pinned the app to the start, and turned on the live tile in the hope that will fix the problem. Any other suggestions?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I have the Windows Central universal app installed on my phone (Lumia 830) and Surface 3 Pro. I get notifications on my Surface fine, but I don't get any notifications on my phone. I have notifications enabled in the settings, notifications for articles turned off, and replies to my comments and new forums threads ticked. I have just pinned the app to the start, and turned on the live tile in the hope that will fix the problem. Any other suggestions?

same issue on my 730, article notification work but not other respective notifications. future updates should fix that :)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre