Has anyone else lost Groove Music and the app store?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Has anyone else lost groove music and the app store?

My pc updated today and, post update, groove music and the app store no longer load. I am far too busy to risk losing my pc with some kind of reset or roll back but I figured I'd ask the crowd here to see if anyone has suffered this issue and, if so, how they fixed it. Any help would be appreciated as I'm working 15 plus hours a day, 7 days a week and the music is the only thing that keeps me going.

Thanks

Crakeur

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Has anyone else lost groove music and the app store?

I don't even get a splash screen. I click on the icon and it doesn't do a thing. Nada. Those two apps stopped working. Everything else, as far as I'm aware, works just fine.

Rugish Dapeca

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site

I'm having a similar experience on my phone with the latest Redstone build. There are 4 or 5 apps that no longer open for me. So it doesn't seem that surprising that both platforms would have the same kind of issues.

Crakeur

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I'm not tinkering with the developer builds. Especially not with my phone. I'm already one more issue away from ditching the platform, thanks to the lack of verizon phones.

Rugish Dapeca

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site

A reboot of my PC and Groove is working fine. As are three of the other apps I was having issues with. Only MetroTube is still refusing to play nice on the PC, though it works fine on my phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos