I think it's very important that people Remember to update their app ratings.

A lot of time people leave low ratings because of certain bugs/missing features.

Be mindful that apps are updated and the same way you went to the store to put that low rating, remember to update that rating once the app is updated and problems are resolved :)

Case in point. Engadget apps just updated Windows 10 UWP. People should be updating their ratings for the app now as it's a lot better than it was before. I know I did.

Food for thought
    gpobernardo likes this.
    03-31-2016 10:22 AM
    Good post. Yes, I always update my ratings whenever apps are updated to address certain missing features that removed a star or two (or more) in the ratings I give. However, I think Microsoft has a way of making old ratings obsolete - where the old ratings no longer have a bearing on the average app rating after some period of time. A demonstration of this can be observed in apps that were released several years ago with no updates and with few downloads - there were ratings when it was new, but now that it is old the ratings can no longer be viewed or it will say something like "No one has rated this app yet".
    03-31-2016 10:27 AM