fully featured video editing apps for win10?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Are there any reasonably priced video editor apps for win10?

For the desktop? There's tons! Windows Movie Maker comes to mind, and it's free...

Movie Maker - Microsoft Windows

Or check out this link. There's Adobe Premiere, Pinnacle Studio, Cyberlink Powerdirector... the list is endless... (basically, any desktop software that runs on Windows 7 or 8/8.1, will work with Windows 10.)

The Best Video Editing Software of 2016 | Top Ten Reviews

or.... if you're talking about Windows 10 Mobile, not so much. There's a few apps in the Store though, check out "Movie Moments", "MovieJax" or just do a search for "video editing"...

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ed,

I am trying to keep it "lite" on the ole surface 3. Apps usually require less space on the drive than full blown software. Any ideas?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi Ed,

I am trying to keep it "lite" on the ole surface 3. Apps usually require less space on the drive than full blown software. Any ideas?
I figured. Try searching the store for keywords "video" or "movie editor". Have you tried Microsoft's Movie Moments that I suggested above? Most of the mobile apps (or "Store apps") aren't all that elaborate... but I haven't looked in a while. You might find some new ones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers