New Facebook win 10 app not working

Olaf Dennison1

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
I've downloaded the new Facebook app, was really looking forward to it as I got it first on my tablet, which it works great on. But when downloading/updating it on my pc it doesn't work. I've found after repeatedly trying to install it that the app downloads about only 1mb then installs...well probably nothing at 1mb!! Obviously this isn't right at all, I've even tried getting it to 1mb, then pausing the download, go again to 2mb and all the way up to 30mb (really took a long time) and hoped that would kick it into action but no joy.
This also seems to be the same for FB Messenger app. Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?? I've reset the store hoping it'd work but nowt.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I've downloaded the new Facebook app, was really looking forward to it as I got it first on my tablet, which it works great on. But when downloading/updating it on my pc it doesn't work. I've found after repeatedly trying to install it that the app downloads about only 1mb then installs...well probably nothing at 1mb!! Obviously this isn't right at all, I've even tried getting it to 1mb, then pausing the download, go again to 2mb and all the way up to 30mb (really took a long time) and hoped that would kick it into action but no joy.
This also seems to be the same for FB Messenger app. Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?? I've reset the store hoping it'd work but nowt.

this is the same internet connection for both tablet and pc? Are they also both on the same OS builds?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel