Groove automatically downloading music

awsomsauce

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Ok, so I keep all my music on my OneDrive. That's where I want it, not on my Surface. However, every time I open Groove, it downloads the same 50 or so songs to my "Music > Purchases" folder. I delete the downloads, and the next time I start Groove it downloads them again. I don't know why, and I can't figure out how to stop it. It does it even with the "Automatically download songs here after you buy them on other devices" option turned off. How can I stop this from happening???

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Ok, so I keep all my music on my OneDrive. That's where I want it, not on my Surface. However, every time I open Groove, it downloads the same 50 or so songs to my "Music > Purchases" folder. I delete the downloads, and the next time I start Groove it downloads them again. I don't know why, and I can't figure out how to stop it. It does it even with the "Automatically download songs here after you buy them on other devices" option turned off. How can I stop this from happening???

I haven't had any experience with using onedrive for music storage but what would happen if you moved your music to a different folder away from the music folder?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett