My Microsoft OS Journal app has disappeared after I installed 14352?

baginskt

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
My folder where I keep all of my Journal notes is available but cannot open any of the actual notes I had taken. This is a .JNT or .JTP extensions. According to Microsoft this Journals application is a part of the OS. It just disappeared and does not even show up under, program features- turn on or off? Very odd.Computer keeps deferring me to the app store to find an app to open these files. I donot have a way to open and view these notes I had taken on my Surface Pro 4.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!! Tony

Last edited:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
My folder where I keep all of my Journal notes is available but cannot open any of the actual notes. Computer keeps deferring me to the app store to find an app to open my journal notes that are all hand written. I have no way to open and view these notes.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!! Tony

can you check the extension for the notes and then search online for programs that can open that extension

baginskt

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Thanks, I will try to see if anything comes up under .JNT or .JTP extensions. According to Microsoft this Journals application is a part of the OS. It just disappeared and does not even show up under, program features- turn on or off? Very odd.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12