My folder where I keep all of my Journal notes is available but cannot open any of the actual notes I had taken. This is a .JNT or .JTP extensions. According to Microsoft this Journals application is a part of the OS. It just disappeared and does not even show up under, program features- turn on or off? Very odd.Computer keeps deferring me to the app store to find an app to open these files. I donot have a way to open and view these notes I had taken on my Surface Pro 4.
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!! Tony
    Last edited by baginskt; 06-09-2016 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Clarify
    06-07-2016 03:27 PM
    My folder where I keep all of my Journal notes is available but cannot open any of the actual notes. Computer keeps deferring me to the app store to find an app to open my journal notes that are all hand written. I have no way to open and view these notes.
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!! Tony
    can you check the extension for the notes and then search online for programs that can open that extension
    06-08-2016 03:02 AM
    Thanks, I will try to see if anything comes up under .JNT or .JTP extensions. According to Microsoft this Journals application is a part of the OS. It just disappeared and does not even show up under, program features- turn on or off? Very odd.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    06-09-2016 07:33 PM