Can I run Office home or Word from a Galaxy S7 phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Can I run Office home or Word from a galaxy S7 phone?

Hello,
I have a Microsoft Surface tablet running with Windows 10. I bought and use Office Home & Student 2016 in August 2015 in my tablet. Last month I purchased a Galaxy phone S7 and I want to use Office Home from my phone us I do from my tablet.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Can I run Office home or Word from a galaxy S7 phone?

Hello,
I have a Microsoft Surface tablet running with Windows 10. I bought and use Office Home & Student 2016 in August 2015 in my tablet. Last month I purchased a Galaxy phone S7 and I want to use Office Home from my phone us I do from my tablet.

for your phone you have the office mobile apps that you can download from the play store - it will have basic functionality.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Hello,

You can use Office 365 on it, logging in with same Surface Windows Account. You'll got not all function hovever, just basic modifies and editings, considering Office Home is a software for 1 person and 1 pc, Office 365 is a universal platform as a service, it's free on devices under 10", it can share your OneDrive documents, and it got a montry fee for full funcional

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

You can use Office 365 on it, logging in with same Surface Windows Account. You'll got not all function hovever, just basic modifies and editings, considering Office Home is a software for 1 person and 1 pc, Office 365 is a universal platform as a service, it's free on devices under 10", it can share your OneDrive documents, and it got a montry fee for full funcional

whether you use office home or office 365, the apps for android phones are the same, so it wouldn't make much difference getting office 365 just for the s7

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster