Unable to install recently released Skype Preview UWP?

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Unable to install recently released Skype Preview UWP

I have Lumia 950 Dual Sim NAM also as a Window Insider Fast, on latest build, United States Region, I clicked the updated Skype Preview link but it carries me to regular skype in store, I even uninstalled Skype and retried but got same result.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Did you actually install it to see if there's a difference? Yes it does bring you to the regular skype page, but the app itself is the preview version or it is for me anyways.. Follow the link again and install it, just to verify

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I even uninstalled it,followed link and it installed the old version,the actual windows store link shows it as "Skype Preview" ,when you select Get the app, it opens in store but it's the old one, I installed, after install it shows as open in Store and no update, check snapshots, apparently link is broken and works for some not everyone . hoping fix comes soon, the store version shows it requirements as Windows Phone 8 or higher.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
apparently after installing the same old skype , Store showed update after few hours and updated to Skype Preview

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05