Are there any onscreen controls for groove for pc?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Can we change songs or shuffle when groove is playing music but not have the app occupy the whole screen? Such as I'm working on a word file and I don't want to hear the current song, so I just click a small console or box or something to go to the next song? Or do I have to open the app in full screen and work from there? I have never tried Groove for pc hence this question

Saijin_Naib

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
If you have media keys on your keyboard (or bound to buttons on your mice) for things like Previous Track/Next Track, Play/Pause, Stop, then Groove will pop up an overlay with media controls, volume, track info, and album art.
Untitled.png

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Make sure it's in the US, Cortana only just works here in the UK and is at best and underwhelming experience, on the plus side, the UK is the best place in the world...........

:smile:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Make sure it's in the US, Cortana only just works here in the UK and is at best and underwhelming experience, on the plus side, the UK is the best place in the world...........

:smile:

I actually don't want Cortana -it feels extremely weird talking to a device - don't want that. And the data that it consumes - not good for limited data plans

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel