Export Groove Ondrive Playlist to USB (I want to build a tool for that if it does not exist yet)

MichiP

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I have all my music on onedrive and my playlists in groove and I really like it for syncing between my Lumia 950 and desktop.

for my car I have all my music on a usb Stick, now I'd like to get my groove playlists on that usb stick.

Now my problem is how do I get the files of my playlist (which are synced to my desktops ondrive) on my usb stick? I don't want to reproduce my whole groove playlist in another tool (like for example mp3bee). Or can I export somehow my playlist as m3u file?

When I click in Groove for Windows 10 Desktop on a song, Right Click->Info I can see under "File Location" the File Path to the music file in my onedrive directory.

Now it happens that I am a programmer and would be ok with building a small tool for that. Does maybe someone know where groove stores its
playlists so that I can extract the filepaths? Appdata? In the Internal Apps Cache? Or does anyone know if there is a open groove api to do so? Or a Webservice?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05