So I love the new Proshot app, but I am noticing a couple of glaring shortcomings that I don't know are the app's fault or Windows' fault. First, there doesn't appear to be a way to set Proshot as the default camera app. If I have to launch proshot independently of the camera, which takes substantially more time, then the app suddenly becomes much less useful. Second, pro shot does not appear in the Lenses options either. Speaking of which, what is the purpose of the Lenses anymore anyway? Without Nokia/Lumia apps, are there even any Lenses left?
    08-27-2016 10:24 PM
    So I love the new Proshot app, but I am noticing a couple of glaring shortcomings that I don't know are the app's fault or Windows' fault. First, there doesn't appear to be a way to set Proshot as the default camera app. If I have to launch proshot independently of the camera, which takes substantially more time, then the app suddenly becomes much less useful. Second, pro shot does not appear in the Lenses options either. Speaking of which, what is the purpose of the Lenses anymore anyway? Without Nokia/Lumia apps, are there even any Lenses left?
    Pictures taken with Proshot are not getting saved to Camera Roll/Saved Pictures in my phone.
    08-28-2016 02:09 AM