Music removed

awsomsauce

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Help! I purchased a song on Groove and now it won't play because 'it's been removed at the request of the copyright holder'. Does Microsoft offer refunds in this situation? and if so, how do I go about requesting one?

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Just noticed all my Steeleye Span albums have become ended up in the recycling bin with "songs removed at the request of the copyright holder" showing in my collection.

These are old albums from the 70's and I do understand that the copyright holder can at will choose where their songs are distributed but what is going on here. Have MS fell out with some of the record companies, this would put a strain on my relationship with Groove if I could only choose some artists.

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I've purchased lots of music, especially with credits, but also with cash, over the years, and I haven't noticed any such music being trashed. This includes albums that are no longer available. Are the problems reported involving specific artists or groups, individual albums, songs, or all/any of these? Could members please post a list of affected artists, a link, or other reference so I can target-review the continued availability of my purchases?. Thanks and good luck resolving issues.

jeffchapik

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I've had that happen with a number of things I've purchased over the years. Pissed me off royally!

However, I had saved a copy of all of my music to my PC, and once I copied it back to my phone, it was all playable again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo