anubhav756

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I have been using Uber app for commute, especially for uberPOOL mode.
The uberPOOL feature worked fine until last week.
Apparently, after an update to the app, the uberPool feature is broken. Pressing the "Request uberPOOL" button does not work. Instead, a wierd black colored bar appears just above the button.

The other modes, like uberGO, uberXL work perfect, but they are too expensive for a daily rider like me, you see :\

Is anyone else facing the same issue?
Has anyone found a way to deal with this problem?

Last edited:

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have been using Uber app for commute, especially for uberPOOL mode.

The uberPOOL feature worked fine until last week.

Apparently, after an update to the app, the uberPool feature is broken. Pressing the "Request uberPOOL" button does not work. Instead, a wierd black colored bar appears just above the button.

The other modes, like uberGO, uberXL work perfect, but they are too expensive for a daily rider like me, you see :\

Is anyone else facing the same issue?
Has anyone found a way to deal with this problem?

Uber is facing a lot of law iussues against governments in vary countries last weeks. Check if it is still full working in your country

slavrenz

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
The problem is not country-based, I'm seeing the same thing. I contacted Uber for support and they have asked me for a screenshot of the behavior. Unfortunately, I'm travelling in a place without UberPOOL right now, so I can't send one.

Contact Uber tech support if you haven't already.

anubhav756

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
The problem is not country-based, I'm seeing the same thing. I contacted Uber for support and they have asked me for a screenshot of the behavior. Unfortunately, I'm travelling in a place without UberPOOL right now, so I can't send one.

Contact Uber tech support if you haven't already.
Yep, they asked me too for the screenshot, and I did send them one. But nothing since then :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss