music player

xdesdx

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
So I gave Groove a chance, so far it was good and what not. I created a playlist but found out that I cant sync it with my 950xl.

I have no intent of buying a subscription. I want all my music to be on my drives and on phone.

I normally use winamp. But is there another player out there that are better? With more options? and functions?

Dewg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
As long as your music is stored on OneDrive, and you create your playlists on OneDrive, they should sync across all your devices. I created the "Music" folder on my OneDrive and put all my MP3 files there. I then went into http://music.microsoft.com and signed in. It had all my music loaded up there in the Web player. I then set up playlists and added my music into them. Then my PC, L950, and Surface tablet Groove all had the music and playlists.

Edit: If you don't want to stream your music from OneDrive (on your 950LX for example), then you can click on the playlist and choose "Offline". It'll download all the songs in that playlist so you can listen without using network data.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234