Can;t download podcasts on Zune

lindalouk

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site
I am running Windows XP. I have had Zune on it for years. Suddenly, it would no longer allow me to go to podcasts. Every time I clicked on Podcasts, it would say that Zune has encountered an error and needs to shut down. Nothing worked. I read all the forum posts.

So I reinstalled Windows XP specifically to fix this problem. I have downloaded Zune again. Now, when I go to Marketplace and subscribe to a podcast (for example, Ted Radio Hour), it says I am unsubscribed and then every single podcast comes up with the exclamation mark next to it. I tried the Diane Rehm Show. Same problem. (This was also happening to many podcasts before, but not all.)

In addition, if I click on a podcast that doesn't have an exclamation mark, it will tell me "Download failed" and then give it an exclamation mark.

The error code it gives is "Error code C00D11CD (8019012D), An Unknown Error Occurred."

I have a feeling that Microsoft has decided to abandon Zune altogether and there's no way to subscribe. Or that the ##@@@# at MS have decided that if you run XP, you don't get podcasts! I paid my money to MS, and I don't like iPods!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2