Do they know of their own apps?

final_fantasy781

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Today, I found an app that we use at work, to track support issues and enhancements for us and our customers, on my 950XL. Excited, I downloaded the app, got the IP Address, logged in and tested it. Going through the app, it's not very feature-rich, but it's good enough to see or respond to user emails, or assign support to their requests.

I will often find the Feedback button, if I had any, and send the company some feedback. Most of the time I would send good feedback, or just some suggestions. Not too long did I have to wait for a response but the response was unexpected.

"Thanks for sending this information to... We are investigating this issue and will report back. You mention that the application your using is on Windows Mobile? The app is only available for iOS and Android."

This could probably mean nothing, as some companies do contract or out-source companies to track issues. But I would think they would know quite a bit about the software they're supporting.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Whoever you got for customer service probably wasn't aware of the Windows app, it's possible it's not on anyone representative's radar over there unless they're told about it. Documentation probably only reference the two OS's anyway and it's probably been soft-unsupported.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium