New Releases Saying "Only Available For Purchase"

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
I noticed on many new releases on GROOVE, it won't let you stream it...it will say:

THIS ALBUM IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THE REQUEST OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER. Yet I can go over to Google Music or Amazon Music Unlimited and you can stream right away.

Any clues as to why this is doing this? I was really considering making Groove my daily driver again but this is discouraging.

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I had the same issues during my trial period. Some Albums just not available to stream. This is something I've encountered on Apple Music too so it isn't exclusive to Groove to be fair. On Apple Music and Groove some compilation Albums for example have half the songs missing as they don't have the rights to them. So there's no actual point in downloading the album to begin with

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I had the same issues during my trial period. Some Albums just not available to stream. This is something I've encountered on Apple Music too so it isn't exclusive to Groove to be fair. On Apple Music and Groove some compilation Albums for example have half the songs missing as they don't have the rights to them. So there's no actual point in downloading the album to begin with

Yes, I've seen this on Google Music for sure but not as often as I have on Groove here lately, which is why I've been cross-referencing with Google and Amazon Music Unlimited. Both seem to be way ahead of Groove lately.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234