WhatsApp on Lumia 640 will not verify/work

Kong I

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
My WhatsApp on Windows 10 mobile Lumia 640 will not verify my number. I tried "changing numbers" and it came up with "no data connection" even as i used the same phone to sign up on Telegram. I then did the switch on an android platform then reset my WhatsApp account on the android platform then try to sign up on the WhatsApp on my Lumia but came up with the "no data connection" again! 😡

I have sent mail to WhatsApp support, yet to get any possible solution to it. Is there anyone with the same issue here? Or knows a way around it?

Also why does facebook messenger fail to work with just a phone number and no facebook account?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
My WhatsApp on Windows 10 mobile Lumia 640 will not verify my number. I tried "changing numbers" and it came up with "no data connection" even as i used the same phone to sign up on Telegram. I then did the switch on an android platform then reset my WhatsApp account on the android platform then try to sign up on the WhatsApp on my Lumia but came up with the "no data connection" again! ??????

I have sent mail to WhatsApp support, yet to get any possible solution to it. Is there anyone with the same issue here? Or knows a way around it?

Also why does facebook messenger fail to work with just a phone number and no facebook account?

try to uninstall the app and then install it back and check

Also, is your internet working?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
My WhatsApp on Windows 10 mobile Lumia 640 will not verify my number. I tried "changing numbers" and it came up with "no data connection" even as i used the same phone to sign up on Telegram. I then did the switch on an android platform then reset my WhatsApp account on the android platform then try to sign up on the WhatsApp on my Lumia but came up with the "no data connection" again! 😡

try to uninstall the app and then install it back and check

Also, is your internet working?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss