Just want to note that Overdrive just released their UWP app. Overdrive is the leading platform for public library for loaning eBooks and audiobooks. I have been using their old Windows 8 apps (Desktop and Mobile) for years and this one blows those out of the water (better interface and it actually works on mobile; the mobile W8 version started having problems few weeks back downloading).

You can get the free app from here:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=b7bi4EQL
    06-30-2017 02:28 AM
    It's pretty smooth! They did a great job with it. I miss having access to my wishlist though, hopefully they will do something about that in the future.
    06-30-2017 07:22 AM
    Send them a request. They are pretty responsive.

Originally posted by libra89
    It's pretty smooth! They did a great job with it. I miss having access to my wishlist though, hopefully they will do something about that in the future.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-30-2017 03:03 PM
    Send them a request. They are pretty responsive.
    That's good to know, I'll do just that!
    07-01-2017 01:49 PM
    This app was rebuilt from the ground up, so you may not be able to access any previous data, but a tip with the new app is that you can tag items in the library. This in effect can function as a wishlist.
    libra89 likes this.
    07-01-2017 02:09 PM
    This app was rebuilt from the ground up, so you may not be able to access any previous data, but a tip with the new app is that you can tag items in the library. This in effect can function as a wishlist.
    Hmm okay, thanks for sharing that tip. Since I see that there's a tagged tab, that will work just fine for me.

I do like to check my wishlist to see if titles that weren't available at the time became available so a hold isn't needed much.
    07-01-2017 02:16 PM
    Just wanted to come back and note that the tag idea is EXCELLENT! I see a tag that looks like a stack of books and I have been using that as a wishlist so that I can re-add all of the stuff that I have back to this list.
    lmoritz likes this.
    07-02-2017 09:59 PM