Hi Everyone,

I've just purchased a new laptop and I was thrilled to discover the Instagram app. As it was already installed on the laptop, I tried logging in and received this message:- "URL request time out". So I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, tried again and got the same error message.

I have the correct login details, my internet speed is good and I'm using a brand new computer..... Not sure what the issue is?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Alex.
    07-16-2017 11:01 PM
    Hi Everyone,

I've just purchased a new laptop and I was thrilled to discover the Instagram app. As it was already installed on the laptop, I tried logging in and received this message:- "URL request time out". So I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, tried again and got the same error message.

I have the correct login details, my internet speed is good and I'm using a brand new computer..... Not sure what the issue is?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Alex.
    Strangely enough I'm having the same issue on my phone - might be a temporary issue
    07-17-2017 06:03 AM